Sunday 28 April 2013

Two-Tone Socks!

Hey everyone! I've been super busy making things lately that I haven't even had time to share! Since my last post I've made: A new tshirt, a tank top and skirt set, installed secret pockets into a client's pants, and continued to work on another client's jumpsuit. Oh, and I also made these super cute and comfy socks!

These have a longer cuff than the last ones, and also fit much closer to the foot thanks to the super short gusset. 

I love socks with different coloured heels/toes, but I still wanted to keep with a neutral theme- Black and  white works so well for this!

I'm also considering making a white/black combo (the inverse of these), what do you think?

If you look closely you can see that the black yarn has tiny little sparkles in it. It's quite lovely in person. 

If you'd like to make a pair, I've put up the pattern on Etsy for just $3!

Or, if you don't knit, you can also order a pair from me and I will custom make them for your feet!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment